- TarsGo is high performance RPC framework in Golang programing language using the tars protocol.
- Go has become popular for programming with the rise of containerization technology such as docker, k8s, and etcd.
- Go's goroutine concurrency mechanism means Go is very suitable for large-scale high-concurrency back-end server program development. The Go language has nearly C/C++ performance and near Python productivity.
- In Tencent, part of the existing C++ development team has gradually turned into Go developers. Tars, a widely used RPC framework, supports C++, Java, NodeJS, and PHP, and now Go. The combination with Go language has become a general trend. Therefore, in the voice of users, we launched TarsGo, and we have applied to Tencent map application, YingYongbao application, Internet plus and other projects.
- Learn more about the whole Tars architecture and design at Introduction.