More info here.
2. Clone the repo
$ git clone https://github.com/TarunKurella/zena.git $ cd zena/
3. Connecting up your DialogFlow Agent
- First of all, we need to create a Google Cloud Platform Project using https://console.cloud.google.com/
- Create or select an existing GCP project.
- Enable the Dialogflow V2 API for that project.
- Click on ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES and search for Dailog flow api. Then enable it.
- From the Google Cloud service accounts page, select your project.
- Download a private key as JSON.
- From the GCP console, go to APIs and Services and click on credentials.
- Click on Create credentials and choose Service account key.
- Select your service account from the dropdown, choose JSON and click Create. This will download the JSON key to your computer. Save it securely.
- Copy its contents to config/dialogflow.json
- Implementing Chatbot
- Connecting API's
- Improving UI and animations
- Training Dialogflow Agent
- Using Webhooks to Exract usefull information from chat
- Designing engaging conversations
- predifining personality traits for roles , against which candidates profile shall be compared
- Clean up code