An openFrameworks wrapper for The Eye Tribe SDK
To add ofxEyeTrive to your project:
- Drag the ofxEyeTribe addon folder into your project.
- Add the location of the libraries (
addons/ofxEyeTribe/libs/EyeTribeCppClient/lib/osx) to the Library Search Paths Build Setting in your Xcode project.
- Add the libraries in above location to the Link Binary With Libraries Build Phases in your Xcode project.
The included example demonstrates these steps.
You can checkout for each version. See Tags in master branch.
- Fixed VS example project file (added cpp file, you have to "Release" build)
- Added some calibration functions
- Supported Visual Studio 2015 x64 (Thank you Matt)
- Imprementations were divided from ofxEyeTrive.h, (if you created a your original project include version 0.1 ofxEyeTribe, please add
ofxEyeTribe/src/ofxEyeTribe.cppto your project.)
The Eye Tribe SDK is licensed under the BSD-style license found in the LICENSE file.