Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
OnlineHelp: Input Configuration
Tau Labs supports a number of different protocols, some of which are bidirectional:
- PWM - most traditional, one wire for each channel
- PPM - single wire format for multiple channels. also quite common.
- DSM - JR/Spektrum one wire serial protocol. Has a number of variants including DSMX and 10/11 bit distinctions.
- S.Bus - Futaba one wire digital protocol. requires an inverter which most boards have on board.
- HOTT - one wire digital protocol with information downlink
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.