Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
User Guide: OpenLRS
TauLabs supports directly detecting packets from OpenLRS when using a board that has an RFM22B module (e.g. Sparky2 or BrushedSparky).
Note: you should make sure to bind your OpenLRS with telemetry turned off. I have tried with FrSky SmartPort and had success but this is less tested.
- in the HwSparky2 settings set the Radio field to "OpenLRS"
- Save settings
- If you have previously bound to OpenLRS and want to bind again, go to the UAVObjectBrowser and erase OpenLRS
- Reboot board
- You should see the RF LED blinking at 5 Hz
- Put the OpenLRS TX module in binding mode
- You should see the RF LED stop blinking Note: OpenLRS TX module will not acknowledge bind. At this point power cycle transmitter.
At this point you should be bound and can perform input configuration like normal.