Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
User Guide: POI tracking
Note: this requires a recent version of the software from Next
- Enable the CameraStab module
- Reboot the flight controller
- Set the camera stabilization input channel for Yaw to POI
- Configure one of your stabilized flight modes (e.g. Stabilized2) to have Yaw as POI
- Make sure the multirotor knows where you are (e.g. enable the GPS, set NavigationFilter to Raw)
- Connect the android app to your FC (either using bluetooth or RF)
- In the tablet page enable "POI Track" mode
- You may need to zero the poi location to get good accuracy. Watch the video above.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.