Geographically Weighted Regression
This module provides geographically weighted regression functionality. It is built upon the sparse generalized linear modeling (spglm) module.
The gwr module currently features
- gwr model estimation via iteratively weighted least squares for Gaussian, Poisson, and binomial probability models.
- gwr bandwidth selection via golden section search
- gwr-specific model diagnostics, including a multiple hypothesis testing correction
- gwr-based spatial prediction
- Additional probability models (gamma, negative binomial)
- Tests for spatial variability
- Multi-scale gwr