In this repository, you can find the lang files for the framework PHP, Laravel 4&5.
- For Laravel 5.* : run
composer require caouecs/laravel-lang:~3.0in your project folder
- For Laravel 5 : run
composer require caouecs/laravel4-lang:~2.0in your project folder
- For Laravel 4 : run
composer require caouecs/laravel4-lang:~1.0in your project folder
- Files of languages are in "vendor/caouecs/laravel-lang" directory
- Copy the folders of languages that you want, in the resources/lang folder of your Laravel application (app/lang in Laravel 4).
- Clone the GitHub repository : git clone https://github.com/caouecs/Laravel-lang.git
- Or download the zip file
- Choose the branch:
laravel4for Laravel4 project
masterfor Laravel5 project
- Copy the folders of languages that you want, in resources/lang folder of your Laravel application (app/lang in Laravel 4).
Run this in your project directory:
# Laravel 5: svn export https://github.com/caouecs/Laravel-lang/trunk/src/[language-code] resources/lang/[language-code] # Laravel 4: svn export https://github.com/caouecs/Laravel-lang/branches/laravel4/[language-code] app/lang/[language-code]
[language-code] by any of the languages listed here.
Usage [Laravel only]
In the file config/app.php, change the value of locale by the short name of your language (app/config/app.php in Laravel 4).
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Status of files
- Check the todo.md file to see the missing translations.