Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ProPPR: Programming with Personalized PageRank
- [Programming with Personalized PageRank: A Locally Groundable First-Order Probabilistic Logic] (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~wcohen/postscript/cikm-2013-proppr.pdf) CIKM-2013, Honorable Mention for Best Paper
Beyond the README
- Implementation Details: Parameter Vector and other tricky components
- Walkthroughs and Tutorials: Line-by-line demos
- Concepts: What's a logic program? What's a graph? What's being learned? What are the features?
- Using Features in ProPPR: How to pair the right feature with the right program
- Best Practices: How do I build a good dataset?
- Troubleshooting: Common error messages and how to diagnose them
Contributing to ProPPR
- Commit Checklist: How to run tests and avoid breaking the build
- API Use Cases: In theory, when we make something possible in the API, we'll document it here.
- Initial python prototype, Winter 2012
- Initial Java learner, Winter 2012/2013
- Initial Java prover, Spring 2013
- Proving revision of python prototype, Summer 2013 (newcomponents etc)
- Full Java system, Autumn 2013?
- WAM python prototype, Summer 2014
- WAM Java system, Autumn 2014 (branch:2.0)
- Optimized SRW math, Winter 2014/2015 (branch:srw2.0)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.