Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
TensorLog is a probabilistic first-order logic that has been integrated with neural networks. In TensorLog, queries are compiled into differentiable functions in a neural-network infrastructure such as Tensorflow or Theano. This leads to a close integration of probabilistic logical reasoning with deep-learning infrastructure: in particular, it enables high-performance deep learning frameworks to be used for tuning the parameters of a probabilistic logic. TensorLog scales to problems involving hundreds of thousands of knowledge-base triples and tens of thousands of examples.
TensorLog is descended from ProPPR and uses many of the same ideas.
- A paper on TensorLog.
- About the TensorLog Database
- About the TensorLog Program
- About TensorLog Dataset
- Using the TensorLog Interpreter to run queries interactively from Python.
- Running a simple Experiment using TensorLog's native learner.
- Using TensorLog with TensorFlow: Getting Started
- Using TensorLog with TensorFlow: More Tricks
- to add: proof_count,builder.schema, plugins, inputs