- MAJOR BREAKING CHANGE: now comes with CraftTweaker support.
- You may now define your own Mooncake.
- Due to technical issue, you MUST install ContentTweaker to enable this functionality.
- Due to technical issue, the smelting recipes are replaced with a "raw mooncake + charcoal -> cooked mooncake" shapeless crafting recipes as a temporary workaround.
- Due to time constraint, we did not document how to use it, nor did we thoroughly test it. Feedbacks wanted.
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 2019!
Ok here is it.
Thanks @SeraphJACK @Yesterday17 @SihenZhang @dwarfmiguo for their effort to accomplish this project before Mid-Autumn Festival passes! (Well, at least it is still the day at the moment I am writing this, using UTC-0700.)
Things to remember:
- After you put unshaped mooncake into mold, hold it and use against an iron block about 5 times, and then you should see a shaped, raw mooncake being thrown out.
- We do have sesame, peanut and jujube plant but they get AWESOME purple-black textures.
- JEI recommended.
- We don't have red bean (adzuki bean) yet, so you have to use cocoa bean if you want the sweet-bean-paste-flavored mooncake.
- Get your first seed from grass, or lily pad if you want the delicious lotus seed paste.
- Five-nuts-flavored mooncake does not give you any potion effects. In facts, none of mooncakes does.
- Report bugs if applicable.
- We don't have plan on backporting.
Commit 1734554 is also part of this release, but it is not covered by this git tag due to accident.
Muhahahahhahahahahah! Mooncake is stricking back!
Ah, some textures are missing, so be aware and get ready to face the AWESOME purple-black mooncake.
This marks the initial success of this hackathon-ish challenge: 1st build before Mid-Autumn Festival of 2017 (base on Beijing Standard Time) passed.