Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Oh well, although Mid-Autumn Festival is passed, it doesn't stop us from continuing this project. Here it is.
- Remove jujube plant due to realism concern. For now you get it by breaking spurge leaves.
- New textures powered by @SihenZhang.
Ok here is it.
Thanks @SeraphJACK @Yesterday17 @SihenZhang @dwarfmiguo for their effort to accomplish this project before Mid-Autumn Festival passes! (Well, at least it is still the day at the moment I am writing this, using UTC-0700.)
Things to remember:
- After you put unshaped mooncake into mold, hold it and use against an iron block about 5 times, and then you should see a shaped, raw mooncake being thrown out.
- We do have sesame, peanut and jujube plant but they get AWESOME purple-black textures.
- JEI recommended.
- We don't have red bean (adzuki bean) yet, so you have to use cocoa bean if you want the sweet-bean-paste-flavored mooncake.
- Get your first seed from grass, or lily pad if you want the delicious lotus seed paste.
- Five-nuts-flavored mooncake does not give you any potion effects. In facts, none of mooncakes does.
- Report bugs if applicable.
- We don't have plan on backporting.
Commit 1734554 is also part of this release, but it is not covered by this git tag due to accident.
Muhahahahhahahahahah! Mooncake is stricking back!
Ah, some textures are missing, so be aware and get ready to face the AWESOME purple-black mooncake.
This marks the initial success of this hackathon-ish challenge: 1st build before Mid-Autumn Festival of 2017 (base on Beijing Standard Time) passed.