This information could help you to see what requests are most expensive, and have realistic and detailed picture about you application cost.
- You will need JMeter 2.7 or above (earlier versions will work most probably; however plugin was not tested with them)
- Dowonload latest version of
- Put it to
- Restart JMeter
App Engine Meter is very similar to other JMeter listeners.
Just add it to your test plan: right-click on your
Thread Group and select
Add->Listener->App Engine Cost Report.
Set Up Development Environment
- Create folder for project
- Checkout JMeter 2.7
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/tags/v2_7 jmeter2.7
- Get Appengine-Meter sources
git clone https://github.com/TeamDev-Ltd/AppEngine-Meter.git appengine-meter
- Build JMeter
ant download_jars package
- Start Eclipse and create workspace in folder created in the first step
- In Eclipse, create Java Project with name
jmeter2.7and let Eclipse set up all source folders and libs automatically
- Go to
Java Build Path, then
Order and Export. Click
Select Alland then
appengine-meteras existing Eclipse project
Run and Debug Locally
There is ready-to-use launch configuration within project.
In menu, select
Run->Run Configurations and choose
JMeter 2.7 with App Engine Meter
which is under
Java Application section.
export-jar.jardesc, then click
Finish. Then look for
in the same folder.