Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix error when subscription count is not available. Closes #1649.
- Show "Subscriber count not available" in those cases
- Fix NPE when a YouTube playlist is empty
- Quick fix for the kiosks in SoundCloud
- Refactor and bugfix #1623
- Fix Cyclic search result #1562
- Fix Seek bar not statically lay outed
- Fix YT Premium video are not blocked correctly
- Fix Videos sometimes not loading (due to DASH parsing)
- Fix links in video description
- Show warning when someone tries to download to external sdcard
- fix nothing shown exception triggers report
- thumbnail not shown in background player for android 8.1 see here
- Fix registering of broadcast receiver. Closes #1641.
- Disable burgermenu icon animation #1486
- undo delete of downloads #1472
- Download option in share menu #1498
- Added share option to long tap menu #1454
- Minimize main player on exit #1354
- Library version update and database backup fix #1510
- ExoPlayer 2.8.2 Update #1392
- Reworked the playback speed control dialog to support different step sizes for faster speed change.
- Added a toggle to fast-forward during silences in playback speed control. This should be helpful for audiobooks and certain music genres, and can bring a true seamless experience (and can break a song with lots of silences =\).
- Refactored media source resolution to allow passing metadata alongside media internally in the player, rather than doing so manually. Now we have a single source of metadata and is directly available when playback starts.
- Fixed remote playlist metadata not updating when new metadata is available when playlist fragment is opened.
- Various UI fixes: #1383, background player notification controls now always white, easier to shutdown popup player through flinging
- Use new extractor with refactored architecture for multiservice
- Fix #1440 Broken Video Info Layout #1491
- View history fix #1497
- Fix creen timeout in case of popup mode. #1463 (Fixed #640)
- Main video player fix #1509
- [#1412] Fixed repeat mode causing player NPE when new intent is received while player activity is in background.
- Fixed minimizing player to popup does not destroy player when popup permission is not granted.
- Added the ability to limit video quality if using mobile data. #1339
- Remember brightness for the session #1442
- Improve download performance for weaker CPUs #1431
- add (working) support for media session #1433
- Fix crash on opening downloads (fix now available for release builds) #1441
- Refactored history view and project layout #1308
- Remove bloat: GSON library #1355
- Double-tap the middle of the player screen to pause the video #1356
- Spelling: Rework new strings #1350
- Play pause button for popup player #1342
- reduce snack bar error visibility time
- fix "could not parse metadata despite available" error
- Open downloads after accepting permissions #1276
- Show download size preview #1290
- Usability Update Follow-up #1226
- Added "Add to playlist" menu item to service player play queue.
- [#1204] Fixed LIVE button to use untranslatable string.
- Fixed service player play queue not refreshed when existing play queue is replaced.
- Fixed potential ArrayOutOfBound exception when checking if player window is live.
- Fixed strange pausing behavior when main video player goes into multiwindow mode.
- add Caption Style Management #1291
- Add to Playlist feature to Related and Channel lists #1238
- Fix broken email button for bug reports
- Fix start time when opening urls with time parameters #861
- add support for live streaming #1147
- import subscriptions from youtube/soundcloud #1145
- export subscriptions
- remove IP range form bug reports #1197
- Huge usability improvements #1189
- Added button to wipe metadata cache.
- Added more paddings on player buttons.f
- Added new animations to main player secondary controls and play queue expand/collapse.
- Refactored play queue item touch callback for use in all players.
- Improved MediaSourceManager to better handle expired stream reloading.
- Removed MediaSourceManager loader coupling on main players.
- Moved service dependent expiry resolution to ServiceHelper.
- Fixed main player system UI not retracting on playback start on devices before Kitkat.
- Bump support library to 27.1.0 and multidex to 1.0.3.
- Thumbnails take less space
- New UI for playback speed/pitch
- automatically add next video to current playlist
- show video duration on detail screen
- fixed several bugs with youtube/soundcloud comunication by refactoring the extractor