Export to Google
This extension helps you to export result data into a Google Spreadsheet or you can upload the result set directly to your Google Drive as JSON or CSV.
To use the extension, please follow these steps:
- Right click on your datasource, select “Export to Google” in your extensions menu.
- If you haven’t linked your Google account with the extension before, a new browser window will open to get your permission to access to your Google account.
- After granting permissions, click “Export to Google” again.
- Your data will be uploaded and a Google Spreadsheet which contains your data will open in a new browser window.
To use this extension, you need to give some permissions -which are :
- Google Spreadsheet : https://www.googleapis.com/auth/spreadsheets : Allows read/write access to the user's sheets and their properties.
- Google Drive :
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive : Full, permissive scope to access all of a user's files. Request this scope only when it is strictly necessary. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file : Per-file access to files created or opened by the app.