Site Under Maintenance – SUM allows to place your SITECORE website under maintenance mode and display a healthy message to your website visitors. This module come in handy while you might be carrying out maintenance, deployments, fixing defects, upgrading your website, moving or restructuring your content.
- Supports single and multi-site sitecore instance.
- The maintenance page can be built using your own layouts and sub layouts to match your site theme.
- Multi lingual maintenance page.
- Option to turn on/off the maintenance mode.
- Content delivery and content manager server is same or separate.
- Easily installed as a sitecore package.
- Can be plugged with Sitecore 6.4 to 7.2.
- Site-Setting items needs to be sibling of StartItem for a site.
##Installation SUM comes as a standard sitecore package and can be installed using Installation Wizard from Sitecore Desktop.