What is The Technic Launcher?
The Technic Launcher is a Minecraft launcher designed to install and manage modpacks from the Technic Platform. Features automatic updating, custom platform pack installation, and easy simple UI design. The launcher in its current form is maintained by CanVox
The Technic Launcher is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version 3. Please see the
LICENSE.txt file for details.
Copyright (c) 2013 Syndicate, LLC <http://www.technicpack.net/>
Getting the Source
Compiling the Source
Technic Launcher uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
mvn clean package
- To compile an
exeon a non-Windows platform, add:
-P package-winto the previous goals.
Contributing to the Project
Track and submit issues and bugs on our GitHub issues page.
Code and Pull Request Formatting
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- No spaces, only tabs for indentation.
- No trailing whitespaces on new lines.
- 200 column limit for readability.
- Pull requests must compile, work, and be formatted properly.
- Sign-off on ALL your commits - this indicates you agree to the terms of our license.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to one commit and all additional commits must be squashed.
- You may have more than one commit in a pull request if the commits are separate changes, otherwise squash them.
- For clarification, follow the Spout pull request guidelines here.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.