A lightweight and flexible object oriented library for Lua.
This is an implementation of an object-oriented module, coded entirely in Lua. It is meant to be simple and flexible, and the main features are multiple inheritance, overloading and custom contructor / destructor calling.
If you feel like contributing / reporting a bug, please get in touch: engel.teddy[at]gmail.com
- Object oriented
- Constructors / destructors
- Multiple inheritance
- Method Overloading
- newInstance() method, to get a new instance of an existing object
- Ad-hoc constructor / destructor calling, allowing to pass specific parameters to each superclass constructor / destructor
- Superclass method calling
- Embedded Singleton support
- Consistent use of
Note: Please check the
example folder in the package to see how to use the library.
- The library might evolve in the future.
The source code can be downloaded from the GitHub page.