Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
How to Install
Unity Package Manager (remote)
Unity Package Manager (local)
- Not yet supported by Unity.
- Download the repository onto your machine
- Navigate to your project's Package folder
- Open the manifest.json file
- Add the line
"com.wakabagames.homu-core": "file:<YOUR FILE PATH HERE>"
- Change the file path so it points to the root of Homu-Core's folder
- The file path is relative and you can use
.. to go up a folder
How to Use
- Copy the Homu-Core folder
- Paste it anywhere into your project's Assets folder
- If you are using Assembly Definition files
a. Include the
Homu-Core.asmdef file in your dependencies
- Include the namespace WakabaGames.Core in your code to use its functions and classes
position = position.With(y: 10f);
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.