Functional couch-to-5k direction-giving app.
Pick the current day in the schedule, then do what the computer says.
When you finish a jog, or hit the "done" button, it will remember that in localstorage.
Use the current version at https://tehshrike.github.io/c25k/
To develop locally
git clone https://github.com/TehShrike/c25k.git cd c25k npm install npm run build
Features that aren't implemented but you can open pull requests that I will merge
I set my phone on the treadmill in front of me, so I operate entirely off of visual cues. To go running outside, you'll probably want audio cues when steps change.
Other things that someone might want eventually:
- better feedback as to how many days ago you completed the last run
- maybe some kind of calendar to show your progress over time and whether or not you're getting the week's worth of runs done in a week
- fancier congratulation screen (fireworks?)
- colors picked by someone with a better feel for these kinds of things
- try to get nosleep code working on iOS
- scroll the selection screen down to the next day on first load
- if there is a run in progress when the selection screen is loaded, redirect to the run after the last one that was finished
If I ever make it to 5K (or someone else beats me to it), there will be a 5K-to-10K version!