Lineshell is an open source project to manage servers and execute scripts on them, keeping a complete history of all executions results. It is based on Node.js and Mongodb.
You can use the Lineshell Docker container, packed with everything you need, at https://hub.docker.com/r/tehes/lineshell-docker/ This container will pulled sources from the master branch of this repository.
docker run -it -d --name lineshell -p 8080:8080 -e MONGODB_USERNAME=lineshell_user -e MONGODB_PASSWORD=lineshell_pass -e MONGODB_DBNAME=admin tehes/lineshell-docker
To update your running container with the latest sources from Github
docker exec -it lineshell bash git pull origin master exit docker restart lineshell (not needed if only .ejs files were changed)
- Easy install on your server using Docker
- Create multiple accounts
- Dashboard page
- Servers, Groups, and Scripts management pages
- Use arguments in scripts
- Asynchronous executions on multiple servers
- Executions details, including duration, stdout, stderr
- Rerun past executions in just one click
- History of all executions
- Timezones settings
- Two-factor authentication with Google Authenticator
- 4096 bits SSH keys
- More features to come...
Dashboard section with a complete overview
Connect to your servers using SSH keys, and organize them into groups
Create shell scripts, with or without arguments
Execute scripts on individual server or group of servers, and visualize results for each server
See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).