Spacemacs-esque keybindings for Atom for the people that are coming from Spacemacs and still have that muscle memory. Also takes care of install required packages.
The package will install,
- vim-mode-plus the preferred vim mode
- keystroke to define commands through keystrokes (i.e. several commands in a row)
- copy-file-contents to copy a files contents
- platformio-ide-terminal to manipulate terminals
- spacemacsdark-syntax-atom a nice Spacemacs dark theme (optional if you want to enable this)
And then it adds the keybindings found in the
keymaps folder. They are divided into a core part in
spaceatom.cson and then language specific parts.