GnomishVendorShrinker creates a simple, compact vendor frame, made to compliment GnomishAuctionShrinker. GVS brings an interface similar to Auctioneer's "CompactUI" to the vendor frame.
- Simple one-line-per-item interface
- Scrolling list, none of that "paging" crap that makes navigation slow
- Clicking an item simply buys it, instead of picking up the item
- Alt-click buys a full stack (or as close to a full stack as is possible for limited-stock items)
- Ctrl- and shift-click behave as default (dress-up and paste link, respectively)
- Recipes you do not yet know are highlighted in blue
- Items you cannot use are highlighted in red
- Search box to help you find that item you're after on a vendor with hundreds of items
- No support for split-stack purchases, I'm not convinced it's needed.