The App Verify SDK allows mobile apps to use TeleSign's proprietary app verification service to verify a user's device and phone number. The service securely sends a voice call or SMS to the user's device and automatically verifies the number.
Using the SDK, your mobile app can invoke the following types of verification:
- Auto Voice verification, which sends a voice call and asks for user's permission to intercept the call to read the caller id information.
- Auto SMS verification using Retriever, which sends an SMS message and relies on google play services API to read verification code in the SMS.
- Auto SMS verification using Permissions, which sends an SMS message and asks for user's permissions to read verification code in the SMS.
Comprehensive documentation is available at https://enterprise.telesign.com/sdks/app-verify-android-sdk
- Android support:
- Minimum: 4.1 Jelly Bean (API 16)
- Maximum: 8.0 Oreo (API 26)
Current Release : v2.1.2
- AppVerify SDK:
- Added support for Android O
- Minor improvements in permission handling