An all-in-one, plugin-based, Telegram bot written in Node.js.
See it in action on @nikorobot! [TODO]
Based on node-telegram-bot-api.
git clone https://github.com/Telegram-Bot-Node/Nikoro cd Nikoro npm run setup:guided
npm run bot, you can simply add the bot to a group chat and it will work. You can also message it directly.
To see a list of available plugins, use the command
/help; if you need help about a specific plugin, do
See the usage guide for more information.
Table of Contents
- Plugin-based: run many bots in one, have a plugin for everything.
- Support for inline commands, buttons, stickers, etc.
- Completely customizable: see something you don't like? Just change it!
- Written in Node.js: one of the most powerful and easiest programming languages available.
- Easy to install: just a few simple commands and your bot is up and running!
- Easy-to-write plugins: with many helper functions write powerful plugins in a few minutes. Connect to a database, download files, parse commands without writing any code: everything is already here for you.
- Open source :D
Did you make a plugin you want to share with everyone? Did you improve the code in any way? Did you fix an issue?
Submit a pull request! This project will only grow if YOU help!
Basic guidelines for contributing are outlined in
CONTRIBUTING.md. We also have a complete developer's guide! Finally, you can look at existing plugins (
src/plugins/Ping.js can be a simple starting point) for a quick start.
In alphabetical order
- Developed some plugins
- Worked on a bit of everything, mostly internals
- Messed up the code some more
- Crated the project
- Developed a bunch of plugins
- Added redis support
- Improved the plugin system
- Messed up the code
- Improved & documented the code
- Added Heroku Integration
- Created Unit Tests
- Added automatic testing via Travis CI