Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
||Latest commit message
||Failed to load latest commit information.
Unit Testing Homework
Task 1. Students and courses
- Write three classes:
- Students should have name and unique number (inside the entire
- Name can not be empty and the unique number is between 10000 and 99999.
- Each course contains a set of students.
- Students in a course should be less than 30 and can join and leave courses.
- Write VSTT tests
- Use 2 class library projects in Visual Studio:
- Execute the tests using Visual Studio and check the code coverage. Ensure it is at least 90%.
Task 2. Unit test the
Deck class from the
Task 3*. Unit test the
- Get known with the Santase game rules
- Download the SantaseGameEngine
- Review the PlayerActionValidater.cs
- Write unit tests for the
- Ensure code coverage of 100% for the
- Fix any bugs you find during the unit testing
- You can use testing framework of your choice