Divide by 7 and 5
- Accepts an array containing a single integer number as string.
- Stores in a variable if the number can be divided by 7 and 5 without remainder.
- Prints on the console "true NUMBER" if the number is divisible without remainder by 7 and 5. Otherwise prints "false NUMBER". In place of NUMBER print the value of the input number.
- The input will consist of an array containing a single integer value as a string.
- The output must always follow the format specified in the description. See the sample tests.
- You can use
console.logto print the results or you can use
returnto return the answer. Both are correct.
- The input will always consist of valid integers and follow the format in the description.
- Time limit: 0.2s
- Memory limit: 16MB
Sample test 1
Sample test 2
Sample test 3
Sample test 4
Sample test 5
Sample test 6
- Submit your code here