ASP.NET Web API Homework
Using ASP.NET Web API create REST services for the Student System demo from Code First presentation in the Databases course.
- Use high-quality code
- Use Repository pattern
- Create services for all available models.
- Do not use scaffolding.
Using ASP.NET Web API and Entity Framework (database first or code first) create a database and web services with full CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations for hierarchy of following classes:
- Artists (Name, Country, DateOfBirth, etc.)
- Albums (Title, Year, Producer, etc.)
- Songs (Title, Year, Genre, etc.)
- Every album has a list of artists
- Every song has artist
- Every album has list of songs
Create console application and demonstrate the use of all service operations using the HttpClient class (with both JSON and XML)
- Creating, updating and deleting artists, songs and albums (with cascade deleting)
- Show pageable, sortable and filterable artists, songs and albums using OData