Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- iCloud support
- Accessibility permission reminder/alert
- Bug fixes
Big thanks to @MarkJerde!
Version 1.9.3 also available in Mac App Store!
- Mouse support: use mouse wheel to choose a clipping and double click to paste it
- Favourites: press
fto switch to favourites mode, press
Fto add clip to favourites
- Added option to move pasted item to top of a stack
- Added black Flycut icon
- Added source app and timestamp to clipping objects so that it can be displayed in the bezel along with the clipping
- Added merge all function
- Add support for searching clippings via a search box in the Flycut menu
- Improved password fields filtering
- Option to Save (
skey) / save-and-delete (
Skey) clippings from the Bezel to the Desktop.
- Support only OSX 10.7+
- Removed bugged popup animation
- Removed bugged dropbox sync
- Prevented switching to the discrete GPU on 2011 MacBook Pros and later
- Performance improved
- Fixed creation of empty clipping
- Fixed terminal blanks when clipboard selection is changed
- Fixed problem with Emacs 24 event loop
- Fixed issue when Flycut didn't save preferences on exit
- Fixed issue when Bezel appeared on wrong screen
- A ton of other bug fixes and changes
Thanks to all contributors!