OWIN OAuth Providers
Provides a set of extra authentication providers for OWIN (Project Katana). This project includes providers for:
- Visual Studio Online
- Generic OpenID 2.0 provider
Take a look at the samples project.
You may install each provider via nuget separately. They are named Owin.Security.Providers.*, or you may install the meta package
Owin.Security.Providers which will give you all 40+ providers.
If you would like to also contribute then please fork the repo, make your changes and submit a pull request.
A big thanks goes out to all these contributors without whom this would not have been possible.:
- Jérémie Bertrand (https://github.com/laedit)
- genuinebasil (https://github.com/genuinebasil)
- Tomáš Herceg (https://github.com/tomasherceg)
- Roberto Hernandez (https://github.com/rjhernandez)
- nbelyh (https://github.com/nbelyh)
- James Cuthbert (https://github.com/jokcofbut)
- ravind (https://github.com/ravind)
- Dave Timmins (https://github.com/davetimmins)
- Paul Cook (https://github.com/Simcon)
- Kristoffer Pettersson (https://github.com/KetaSwe)
- Joseph Yanks (https://github.com/josephyanks)
- Aaron Horst (https://github.com/aaron-horst)
- Scott Hill (https://github.com/scottedwardhill)
- Anthony Ruffino (https://github.com/AnthonyRuffino)
- Tommy Parnell (https://github.com/tparnell8)
- Maxime Roussin-Bélanger (https://github.com/Lorac)
- Jaspalsinh Chauhan (https://github.com/jsinh)
- Jason Loeffler (https://github.com/jmloeffler)
- Ben Foster (https://github.com/benfoster)
- Jonathan Peterson (https://github.com/eonasdan)
For most accurate and up to date list of contributors please see https://github.com/TerribleDev/OwinOAuthProviders/graphs/contributors
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014, 2015 Jerrie Pelser
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.