0-RTT TCP Convert Wireshark dissector
Wireshark dissector plugin for the 0-RTT TCP Convert Internet draft. See the IETF draft draft-ietf-tcpm-converters-06 for more information.
This dissector makes the following assumptions:
- Convert is running on port 5124. This port can be changed via the protocol preferences in Wireshark.
- A Convert TCP stream starts with a SYN carrying a payload. In particular, in case of an MPTCP connection using Convert, any subflow joining the Convert port will thus not be dissected as Convert.
Simply drop this file into your Wireshark plugin folder.
On Unix-like systems, the personal plugin folder is
If you are running on macOS and Wireshark is installed as an application
bundle, the global plugin folder is
On Windows, the personal plugin folder is
%APPDATA%\Wireshark\plugins while the
global plugin folder is
Code contributions are more than welcome.
Support for the following should still be added:
- Info TLV
- Supported TCP Extensions TLV
- Cookie TLV
- Connect TLV TCP Options value
- Convert Message split over multiple TCP segments
This project is licensed under the 3-Clause BSD License - see the LICENSE file for details.