Tesseract is the new advanced server software based on PocketMine-MP!
Tesseract supports only the world type of Anvil or PMAnvil. (MCRegion is not supported)
Tesseract supports Packet and Event Debug System (For Plugin Developesr)
Tesseract is supported to Minecraft:PE 1.0 (PE & win10)
Report any issues and we will try to fix them for you.
You can check the progress of the project. Project List!
Quick Links (Instead of scrolling, click these!)
Supported platforms: Linux, Windows, OS X, Raspberry Pi, and ODROID
Your Tesseract Server needs Visual Studio C++ Redistributable 2015 (If you are on windows).
Download it *here
- Tesseract is a "spoon" of Genisys
- Tesseract is also a "spoon" of Pocketmine-MP
- Most of the original code was written by PocketMine Team and iTX Technologies.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Third-party Libraries/Protocols Used
- PHP Sockets
- PHP mbstring
- PHP SQLite3
- PHP BCMath
- PHP pthreads by krakjoe: Threading for PHP - Share Nothing, Do Everything.
- PHP YAML by Bryan Davis: The Yaml PHP Extension provides a wrapper to the LibYAML library.
- LibYAML by Kirill Simonov: A YAML 1.1 parser and emitter written in C.
- cURL: cURL is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax
- Zlib: A Massively Spiffy Yet Delicately Unobtrusive Compression Library
- Source RCON Protocol
- UT3 Query Protocol
Proof of Least Buggy (1/16/17)
List of 0-Issues days: