Automation Baseline Progressive Web App
. A basic example for getting started with automated tests on real devices for Progressive web application (WPA).
- Test case from : Progressive Web App Checklist
- Real Devices!.
- Easely scallable, with ressources to use as you want.
- VisualStudio 2017
- Appium 1.7 use Appium Doctor to setup.
- Android SDK (Ensure to set adb as envirennement variable)
- Android device with developer mode and connected to the machine!.
- Download the repository.
- Start appium server
appium -a "YOUR_IP" -p 477
- Start the solution with Visual Studio 2017.
- Build and run test(s) using
Set your variables!
udid = "YOUR DEVICE UDID";
"Add list of your website & subUrls to test"; List<string> UrlsToTest...
Definition of the object that we are using to get all data from a WebPage, WebElements, Tags, Scripts, LoadTime, HttpResponse object .....
Test cases, your can override them, add methods as much as you want for your own test. Using the Ressource object you can get almost all relevent data to use for you ergonomique and performance and network test.