fi - Smart Contract language for Tezos
fi is a powerful, smart contract language for Tezos that compiles down to valid and verifiable Michelson code. fi is currently in early alpha stages, with the aim of release a complete alpha release soon.
We have plans to release a complete online portal for compiling, testing and deploying Smart Contracts - keep an eye out.
Finalize styling/syntax and language related rules Complete initial milestones for functionality
- Complete error handling (with type checking)
Basic optimization of compiled code
Develop DOCS for fi Integrated JSON object
- Complete website (online editor/compiler, stack trace, and run functionality)
- Tidy up and bug fix compilers
- Release compilers to github for public use
- Prepare initial alpha release