TezosJ SDK library
The TezosJ SDK library enables Android Java developers to create apps that communicates with Tezos blockchain.
The library is written in Java and is based on Android framework. This repository contains the library source-code as well as a demo wallet application.
This is the TezosJ_SDK_Android source-code. This code GENERATES the TezosJ library. To create Android APPs (wallets) that uses this library you just have to add the line below to the build.gradle file on your Android APP (please check latest version):
This software is at Beta stage. It is currently experimental and still under development. Many features are not fully tested/implemented yet. This version uses Tezos Mainnet.
- Issues — To report issues, submit pull requests and get involved (see MIT License)
- Change log — To check the changes of the latest versions
- Create valid Tezos wallet address
- Get account balance
- Send funds
- Originate KT addresses
- Delegate to a baker
- Interact with POKT-Network API
The main purpose of TezosJ SDK library is to foster development of applications in Java / Android that interacts with Tezos ecosystem. This might open Tezos to a whole world of software producers, ready to collaborate with the platform. TezosJ is to play the role of a layer that will translate default Java method calls to Tezos's network real operations (create_account, transfer_token, etc.). -->
- TezosJ is also based on ConseilJS from Cryptonomic https://github.com/Cryptonomic/ConseilJS
- TezosJ uses Libsodium-JNI from Joshjdevl https://github.com/joshjdevl/libsodium-jni.
- TezosJ uses BitcoinJ Java Library https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj.
- TezosJ uses NicoToast fat-aar plugin [https://github.com/NicoToast/fat-aar] (https://github.com/NicoToast/fat-aar)
- Special thanks to Tezzigator (https://twitter.com/@tezzigator) for providing the code for Tezos Key Generation in Java.
The TezosJ SDK library is available under the MIT License. Check out the license file for more information.