TAPS (Tezos Automatic Payment System)
TAPS enables Tezos Bakers to automate rewards distribution.
It is written in CFML language (Coldfusion/Lucee). This repository contains all needed source code to run. However, there are some requirements.
To use this software you need to be a Tezos Baker with good experience. Follow the installation instructions below. Two articles may be a good start:
Download Lucee Server from https://download.lucee.org/
Download H2 Database from Lucee Extensions https://download.lucee.org/
- Get root privileges for the download folder, click with right mouse button over Lucee icon and choose OPEN.
- Go through Lucee setup wizard, maintaining default installation options.
- Choose a password for Lucee administration and write it down in a piece of paper.
- Configure Lucee to start at every boot.
- DON'T install Apache connector. We will use Lucee only for localhost (not Internet).
- After Lucee installation, test it in browser with: http://127.0.0.1:8888/
You can start/stop Lucee Application Server with:
sudo /opt/lucee/lucee_ctl [start] [stop]
Install H2 Database.
- Copy the downloaded file /home/[user]/downloads/org.h2-1.3.172.lex to folder /opt/lucee/tomcat/lucee-server/deploy/
- Wait a minute. Lucee detects the extension and installs it automatically. That's it!
On Command Line Interface, go to folder (CD): /opt/lucee/tomcat/webapps (Debian) or /opt/lucee/tomcat/webapps/ROOT (UBUNTU).
- Clone TAPS from GitHub with: git clone https://github.com/TezosRio/taps.git
- Start TAPS in your browser with http://127.0.0.1:8888/taps/index.cfm
- Log in TAPS with default user/pass: admin/admin.
Note: On UBUNTU TAPS folder must be in /opt/lucee/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/
- Go to TAPS SETUP page and enter your Baker's details. TAPS starts in simulation mode, so, don't worry, any real transfers will be done.
This software is at Beta stage. It is currently experimental and still under development. Many features are not fully tested/implemented yet.
- Native Wallet: Can be used as the funds resource to pay rewards to delegators.
- Automatically distributes Tezos rewards to delegators when a cycle change happens.
- User/Password protected access.
- Custom individual delegator fee definition.
- Generates payment logs.
- Stores payments history.
- (NEW!) Batch Transaction Payments!
- (NEW!) Bond Pool configuration and automatic payments!
- TAPS is a Tezos.Rio team open-source product.
- TAPS uses TzScan.io API to fetch information from the Tezos blockchain.
- TAPS uses Tezos-client software to make transfers and inject operations on Tezos blockchain.
TAPS is available under the MIT License.