Unity 3D Utility Kit
This project provides a few useful scripts for use with the game engine Unity. Some of the samples are my own work and others are collected from public forums and blogs if I think the code is useful.
These are Inspector tags that change the behaviour of properties in the inspector.
- ToolTips that work for nearly all Unity property types.
- ToolBox that adds a description in the inspector panel.
- Int Ranges that add a slider to both integers and floats using whole number steps.
- Divider that draws a line across the inspector pane and optionally adds a heading
- Scene name list that shows the scenes included in the build settings.
There are others too.
I'll add more stuff as I code things that may be useful.
There is a licence file included with the documentation containing the legal stuff but in summary, use it for whatever you want but you can't blame me if it does not work.
Source Code Home: https://github.com/ThatJCB/Unity3DUtilityKit