Welcome to the Albiorix wiki!
These pages contains information about the Albiorix computer cluster and are intended as a help for users of the system. Want to contribute? Please go ahead and add content.
- How do I contribute to the Albiorix wiki?
- Using SGE to run an analysis on Albiorix
- How do I install additional packaged in BEAST2?
- Blocked access to SSH keys created by some third-party applications
- fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
- Mapping with bowtie2
- Calculate Coverage from BAM file
- Separating mapped and unmapped reads from libraries
- From exonerate to igv: A story about GFF
- Separating mapped and unmapped reads
PacBio SMRT data
- Using PBJelly to gap-close scaffolds
- Using short reads to correct long reads with ECtools
- Using short reads to correct long reads with LSC
- Using short reads to correct long reads with PacBioToCA
- correct uncorrected ECtools reads with LSC
- How to convert your BLAST results into a gff file
- Tobias UCE tutorial
- Using SpeciesGeoCoder
- Creating bacterial phylogenetic trees with PhyloPhlAn
- How to run LogCombiner in Albiorix
- Check your downloads with md5sum
- Starting a new bioinformatics project
- Downloading and storing data on Albiorix
- Submitting data to SRA
Programs are generally installed in /usr/local/packages. Below are links to information about some of these programs.