BCF Funding Request Proposal Template
Project Name: [Insert a project name here. Make sure it is unique and easy to refer to.]
Start Date: [Insert the date that the github repo and BCF Chat room was created]
Hashtag: [Insert a project hashtag that can used on social media to discuss the project.]
Name of BCF Chat room: [Insert the name of the specific BCF chat room created for the project.]
[Insert the list of people initially involved in the project. Pseudonymous identities can be used also.]
[Insert a short summary (a paragraph or two) of the project]
[Insert a list of resources required including; skills, manpower, knowledge, services, materials, connections]
[Insert an itemised list of the what must be paid for in the budget, a rough schedule when the funding is needed, and a total of the required funding.]
[Insert a project timeline here what will be happening when.]
[Insert a list of clearly defined list of goals including: - who you want to reach, - how many people you want to reach, - where are the people you want to reach, - why you want to reach them.]
[Insert any other information that should be known about the project.]
Use S.M.A.R.T Principles When writing the BCF FRP
S - Specific - Well defined. Clear to anyone that has a basic knowledge of the project
M - Measurable - Know if the goal is obtainable. Find out when you have achieved your goal
A - Agreed Upon - Agreement with all the stakeholders what the goals should be.
R - Realistic - Within the availability of resources, knowledge and time.
T - Time-bound - Enough time to achieve the goal. Not too much time, which can affect project performance
BCF FRP Requirements
- A completed FRP must be posted to yours.org inside the un-paid section with free comments.
- Any print media the BCF funds with either dimension over 40mm must have the BCF round logo on it somewhere.
- Any print media the BCF funds with either dimension over 100mm must have the logos of our Tier 3 sponsors on it somewhere.
- Any video projects the BCF funds must include the BCF Bitcoin Cash animation at the beginning or end of the video.
- Any video projects the BCF funds must include our tier 2 and tier 3 sponsors at the end of the video.
- The BCF reserves the right to not fund any project at it's own discretion.
What isn't the Bitcoin Cash Fund for.
- Funds will not be given to companies just to further their business. Companies are welcome to submit an FPR as long as it is for a specific project that attempts to directly increase awareness and adoption of Bitcoin Cash.
- Funds will not be paid to individuals or businesses simply because they want money.
- Funds will not be paid for BCH protocol development (at this time).