Jakob O. TheAnonymous
- Joined on
- Uniqe 2 short and dirty ruby script to look @which Modules your pc need
- git-guide 1 git - the simple guide
- Sublime-Text-Cheat-Sheet 1
- thundersnow 1 A Ruby based command-line utility for viewing the weather
- Uploader 1 This is a small and super simple programm to share files across the network. It is tested on Windows, Linux and Mac but should be compilable to every system where gcc/clang exists.
Repositories contributed to
- nim-lang/Nim 2,171 Nim (formerly known as "Nimrod") is a compiled, garbage-collected systems programming language which has an excellent productivity/performance ratio. Nim's design focuses on efficiency, expressiven…
- nim-lang/csources 29 The pre-generated C sources of the Nimrod compiler which aid in bootstrapping.
- ahardstylec/pds2 0 pds2 praktika
- dom96/jester 285 A sinatra-like web framework for Nim.
- edubkendo/atom-racer 60 Intelligent code completion for Rust in the Atom Editor. Requires Racer.
Contributions in the last year 16 total Jul 6, 2014 – Jul 6, 2015
Longest streak 3 days February 12 – February 14
Current streak 0 days Last contributed