A cross-platform multi-player 2D arcade game implemented in plain C89 and Vulkan.
How to Build
The tools you will need to build this project are:
- A C89 compliant C compiler.
- Make (If you're on Mac/linux).
- Git (if you want to make to make updating the code easy).
Windows MSVC Developers should start the "Visual Studio Command Prompt" from the start menu instead of CMD. It sets the required environment variables. If you are using MSYS then you can use regular CMD (or bash).
The general procedure is as follows:
- cd into the source directory of lightship (where this README is located).
- Make a new directory called build.
- cd into that directory with your command prompt/terminal/whatever.
cmake ..(Two dots are important)
This will configure the project for your platform. Linux/Mac users now type make to build.
If you're on Windows, there will now be Visual Studio project files, inside the build directory. So go in there and open them up. Set the target "lightship" as the executable target and build. You're good to go.