- SWAF have its own compiler, tags and properties.
- It has a special library for theme.
- It supports touch events.
- The application produced by SWAF is a cross platform application.
- SWAF has two philosophies. • Short • Complete or <ezzat.button type=”normal”> </ezzat.button>
- It is non-case sensitive markup language. For example: There is no difference between and
- The other feature of SWAF is the small size of compiler. It is just 60kb and easy to load and compile. The compiler has been designed is such a way that its performance is high.
#Limitations in SWAF
- You cannot write SWAF tags as a separate file with special extension because the SWAF tags need to be embedded into a HTML file since we haven’t web browser to recognize the SWAF extension. All standard web browsers only compile the HTML file and create element by the tags wrote inside the HTML file. In case if we want to fix this limitation we should create our own browser and define SWAF extension on the browser.
- The HTML tags was not working on SWAF because the SWAF was embedded into html and SWAF compiler only recognize SWAF tags if found html tag on SWAF the compiler assume it is not important thing and not compile the tags.
Also if you want use theme should be reference theme source file and set the theme name to t property in ezzat tag for this example I used dark theme Warning! Avoid using class property because it is not working only you can specified elements via ID property NOTE! SWAF is case sensitive Markup language do difference between CAPITAL And SMALL NOTE! Please when you use SWAF put IMG folder and swaf.js compiler into on destination then reference swaf.js file Theme Template: if you want write your own theme we are prepared the template you can just modify the codes as you want also we commented the codes possible to modify inside Theme-templet.css file on Bag folder #How to write custom theme? Answer - When you try to write your own theme follow that phrases
- replace your theme name with the end of the element class names For example in this example I want write my own theme with AVIN name .SWAF_N_BTN_THEME_AVIN, .SWAF_A_BTN_THEME_AVIN Also do this for all elements Note// the theme name should be CAPITAL like AVIN not avin
- uncomment the css properties and set your favorite value *when you write your own Theme then references your theme file as CSS file And set the value of T or Theme property inside ezzat tag as your theme name like this example And put the theme you was created to themes folder