Keylogger for Windows.
The project outlines as described in my blog post about Open Source Software Collaboration.
- The one and only purpose of this software is to log keystrokes under Windows operating system.
- Since this keylogger already has all its features please do not request new features. It's designed by the Unix philosophy: Write programs that do one thing and do it well.
- OS minimum: Windows Vista Home Premium
Compile with MinGW
- Install MinGW-w64.
- Clone project.
- In project directory run in cmd:
mingw32-make. The compiled keylogger is available in
- Windows Vista Home Premium, 64 Bit
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows 7, 64-bit
keylogger.exe from any directory. There is no such thing like an install or auto-start routine. This Keylogger acts according to the Unix philosophy: do one thing and do it well.
Open the Task Manager, search for
keylogger.exe and kill this process. Then delete
keylogger.exe. That's it.