A spreadsheet likewise C++17 program to track your finances.
Why this project?
While conventionally programs like Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice use proprietary file formats and binary files to store your data, this program uses YAML. YAML is a human-readable data serialization format. This means you can edit YAML files on any operating system, using any text editor.
The original idea is from my Ruby Wallet project. This project is rewritten in C++.
The project outlines as described in my blog post about Open Source Software Collaboration.
- The main purpose of this software is to track revenues and expenses, to have a monthly overview.
- Use YAML file format to be able to commit to Git.
- This software could be an invoice generator in the future.
- This list is open. Feel free to request features.
- Save revenues/expenses entries monthly.
- List saved entries.
- Generate HTML summary: overall, yearly, monthly, per epic.
- Graphs using gnuplot.
- CSV Import
- CSV Export
Read more documentation in the Wiki about
Copyright (C) 2018 Christian Mayer https://fox21.at
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.