A clone/alternative to ASMWiiRd.
Advantages over ASMWiiRd:
- Disassembling creates labels in places that are branched to
- Support for easy shortcuts like Crtl+A, Crtl+N, Crtl+S, Crtl+Shift+S, Crtl+O
- Confirms file discard with a popup
- Saves the insertion address to the .asm file and reloads it on re-open for convenience
- Compilation error gives a popup instead of dumping it to the code box
Just little things, really. I may add more features if I think of any useful ones. I might also rewrite this using GtkD instead of Tcl/Tk bindings due to how old and clunky the framework is.