Free, Open Source and Cross Platform messaging and emailing app that combines common web applications into one.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Services available - 94
Services available - 94
- Sync your configuration between multiple computers.
- Master Password.
- Lock Hamsket if you will be away for a period of time.
- Don't disturb mode.
- Reorder applications in the tab bar.
- Notification badge in the tab.
- Minimize to tray.
- Mute audio to specific service.
- Separate tabs floating to the right.
- Disable a service instead of remove it.
- Start automatically on system startup.
- Custom CSS injection.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Passive mouse/touch event listeners by default.
- Lowered timer granularity to save CPU time by default.
- No user tracking.
- Fully open source, won't change
- Highly responsive to issues, PRs, and help.
- Offline backup and restore.
No personal information will be saved or tracked.
Sessions will persist using the partition:persist attribute for Webviews. So every time you open Hamsket, your sessions will keep alive until you remove the service.
Sync feature use Auth0 for Single Sign On & Token Based Authentication and to store the services that user is using (and the configuration for each service). You are always welcome to check the code! ;)
Auth0 is disabled pending name change and rewrite of the functionality to best preserve your security and functionality.
Keep in mind, I'm not pushing this. I'll do my best regardless.
To build your own copy, you need:
- An 8.0 version of the Java SE Development Kit.
- Ruby 2.3 or newer.
- Sencha CMD 6.7.0 or newer, and to install it with the Compass extension.
- NodeJS 8.5.0 (10.0+ preferred) or newer with npm.
These need to be added to your PATH.
git clone https://github.com/TheGoddessInari/hamsket.git cd hamsket npm install npm run repack:win64
You can substitute win64 for linux32, linux64, win32, or osx as desired. This will create an unpacked directory in 'dist' for testing.
npm run setup
This step instead of repack will create an installer appropriate to your platform in 'dist'. You can place unpacked files over where the installers normally place their files for development/testing purposes.
NOTE: 32-bit builds are deprecated by electron-builder and are likely to be removed at some point in the future.
Want to report a bug, request a feature, contribute to or translate Hamsket? We need all the help we can get! Fork and work!
git clone https://github.com/TheGoddessInari/hamsket.git cd hamsket npm install npm start
See Contributing.md for more detailed information about getting set up.
Hamsket is not affiliated with any of the messaging apps offered.