ITCSS: CSS Specificity Graph
A CSS Selector Specificity graph based on the Inverted Triangle CSS Methodology
- View and use the graph online
⬅️(this is what you want)
- Harry Roberts - Managing CSS Projects with ITCSS (YouTube)
- ITCSS Slides from the above talk
This repo uses:
- Alan Menhennet's SVG Line Graph
- CSS Selectors to JS Array
- GitHub Corners
- Meyer Resets
- The design could be improved
- Need to go and clean up the Sass folder, it should really be set up to use ITCSS (yeah, that needs fixed)
- We need lots of testing of the CSS Selectors to JS Array library. To make sure all valid CSS can be parsed correctly.
- Add in a CSS Validator library. Prevent CSS parsing unless the file is valid. If the file is invalid, display a warning.
- Would be nice to have some simple ITCSS explaination on the page.
MIT License (2016)