Still very much a work in progress!
A "bat signal" or "flare" mobile app for the trans community - if you find yourself in trouble, use this application to call for help.
Things we're thinking about:
- Identity verification (onename protocol / blockchain)
- Web of trust (P2P)
- Real-time geo-location (Geolocation API - OpenStreetMap.org?)
- Mobile (HTML5 -> Phonegap)
- Push alerts (Google/Apple/MS platform API)
- Backend Coordination / Authentication (PHP5)
- Messaging capability once a Helper has agreed to help a user (encrypted!)
- Urgencies for help requests (e.g. ASAP, within the hour, within a day, within a few days, etc..) - traffic light system perhaps?
See resources/ for our planning "documentation"