"Proof of concept" version.
How to use:
- Enter a world filled with Wooden Platforms
- Perform a full zoom out
- Set your skin color in settings (from 0 to 13, in order as it appears in game settings)
- Make sure you're standing on Wooden Platforms
- Make sure you don't have any head items equipped
- If you're not planning to break any Laser Grids, tick "Disable input"
- If you're playing windowed, tick "Windowed"
- It's advised that you tick "Show debug information", otherwise it looks bland
- Press Start to get started
The area under the debug information rectangle will be scanned for player and blocks. If input is enabled, Laser Grid blocks are detected, and if the distance between them and player is larger than a certain amount of pixels, the player will move forward until the blocks are close enough.