- Added taiHEN config.txt reload option available in molecularShell.
- Changed default HENkaku spoofed version to 3.63.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't exit the application.
- Added a brand new settings menu which is accessible by pressing START (design by WesleyPolicena).
This adds the ability to disable auto-update and power options have been added where you can
reboot, enter standby or turn off your device.
- Fixed local date being incorrect.
- The name 'molecularShell' will now be displayed if it's runned as molecularShell, otherwise 'VitaShell'.
This will help differentiating the two applications, as molecularShell is from now on a safe homebrew
and doesn't have the full range of features like VitaShell. Additionally in molecularShell you can see
the HENkaku settings section which are hidden in VitaShell (note that both still share the same eboot.bin,
only the flag is different).
- Added ability to sort files and folders by size and date. Press R to switch sort method.
- Added the long desired 'Properties' feature. You can also check whether an eboot.bin is safe or not.
- Added group RW permissions on files and folders when moving.
Safe homebrews like RetroArch will now recognize files and folders
that you have moved from 'ux0:video'.
- Added scanning for dangerous functions in packages.
- Added possibility to choose compression level.
- Fixed time information in zip archives.
- Added ability to compress files and folders into a zip archive.
- Added scanning for unsafe fself's and imports.
- Added lrc support for audio player by Mayoshiroi.
- Added partition used/total size information, thanks to littlebalup.
- Added 'Install folder' by soarqin.
- Added ability to export photo and music files ('More' -> 'Export media').
- Added battery percentage to system information (thanks to littlebalup).
- Added toolbox where more features will have place, by theorywrong (press START).
- Improved stability for file browser delete operation.
- Pressing L in the music player will now restart the song if the song is not at the beginning.
- VitaShell will now remove the unused updater bubble after successful updating.