Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for symlinks which enables ability to set and show bookmarks and recent files. Thanks to abertschi.
- Added a few shortcuts: left+: show bookmarks, left+/: show recent files, left+O: QR scanner.
- Fixed bug in ad-hoc dialog where X is always the enter button.
- Added ability to skip pages in file browser and SFO viewer using L/R triggers.
(QR download has been temporarily removed and will be reimplemented later).
- Added ability to move files between partitions by copying&removing.
- Fixed bug where the option to disable warning message was not saved.
- Undone usb changes because people reported an issue with vpk installation with it.
- Added option to disable warning messages when installing vpks.
- Fixed bug in USB connection, where your Memory Card could be corrupted.
- Fixed line breaks in SFO files and long names will now scroll.
- Fixed compatibility with
udcd_uvc.skprxthanks to xerpi.
- Added xmc0: to partition list and added ability to mount xmc0:.
- Fixed ux0: mounting bug where it wasn't detected that the gamesd has already been mounted.
- Added ability to mount gamesd ux0:
- Fixed bug where the VitaShell kernel module was loaded but not started, thus it'd run out of memory after some launches.
- Added ability to create new files, thanks to abertschi.
- Added ability to skip last dir by holding L on startup.
- Added support for firmware 3.68.
- Added ability to open decrypted trophys, savedatas and appmetas.
Open Decryptedentry to main context menu for faster access.
Install this new vpk by opening it as zip and copy
ux0:app/VITASHELL/eboot.bin if using VitaShell. If using molecularShell, you have to delete
ux0:patch/VITASHELL first, then you can install the vpk. This must be done manually because the automatic update method has been changed.
- Fixed automatic network update by using rawgit. This was needed because github removed support for TLS 1.0/1.1.
- Removed changelog support, because the files at ux0:patch must now be pfs encrypted.