Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
The binarys have been updated to fix the 0x80871007 error when installing pkgs. Please reinstall if you encounter this problem with h-encore 2.0
Changelog h-encore 2.0:
- Added ability to auto-exit and bypass the bootstrap menu. You can force launching the bootstrap menu by holding R while launching h-encore).
- Added ability to personalize the savedata in order to get rid of the trophy warning.
- Added confirmation dialog for
Reset taiHEN config.txtoption.
- Updated default spoof version to 3.70.
- Updated kernel ROP chain to use fewer and better gadgets.
Updating to h-encore 2.0:
You can update h-encore by following this installation guide, or following these steps (h-encore must already be installed).
- Download h-encore's system.dat.
HENkaku Settingsin the Settings application to grant VitaShell full permission.
- Launch VitaShell and navigate to
- Press triangle on the folder
Open decrypted(you should NOT see the folder
sce_pfswithin this folder when opened decrypted).
- Copy the downloaded
- Launch h-encore while holding R and select
Install HENkakuin the bootstrap menu.