The binarys have been updated to fix the 0x80871007 error when installing pkgs. Please reinstall if you encounter this problem with h-encore 2.0
Changelog h-encore 2.0:
- Added ability to auto-exit and bypass the bootstrap menu. You can force launching the bootstrap menu by holding R while launching h-encore).
- Added ability to personalize the savedata in order to get rid of the trophy warning.
- Added confirmation dialog for
Reset taiHEN config.txtoption.
- Updated default spoof version to 3.70.
- Updated kernel ROP chain to use fewer and better gadgets.
Updating to h-encore 2.0:
You can update h-encore by following this installation guide, or following these steps (h-encore must already be installed).
- Download h-encore's system.dat.
HENkaku Settingsin the Settings application to grant VitaShell full permission.
- Launch VitaShell and navigate to
- Press triangle on the folder
Open decrypted(you should NOT see the folder
sce_pfswithin this folder when opened decrypted).
- Copy the downloaded
- Launch h-encore while holding R and select
Install HENkakuin the bootstrap menu.